- Plan, manage and develop all of the company’s General Affairs Management activities in order to support smooth operational activities
- Manage and control activities to meet work support needs for employees, which include office buildings, work spaces, office furniture, transportation facilities, mess rooms, etc. to ensure compliance with applicable policies
- Ensure asset and property maintenance are executed in effective manner to support operational activities.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any major, preferably majoring in Law or Civil Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in similar industries
- Strong exposure in infrastructure
- Have competence in General Affairs Management and Budget Management
- Have excellent communication, leadership, and managerial skills
- Willing to be placed in Banjarmasin (South Kalimantan).