- Ensure new products meet quality targets
- Set quality standards according to customer requirements
- Complete new product quality documents (SOP, Inspection Standards, Process Parameters, etc.)
- Create and stick to new product development schedule
- Create Problem Identification and Corrective Action during trial process or new products
- Perform mathematical calculation to determine production process
- Diploma of Industrial/Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 1 year experience, Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Understand about Material Information Flow Chart (MIFC)
- Have a good analysis and logic of thinking.
- Eager to learn, have a good attitude and communication skill.
- Able to work in teams and individually.
- Placement in Karawang Area.