Conduct audit and other works as an Auditor. Develop continuous audit system (optimizing ERP, etc), Consulting role to improve working methods according to global standards, expand organizational to support consulting role.
Detail of General Job Description:
- Prepare audit plan, audit program, and performs audit regarding operational, finance, obedience and special and fraud audit, appraise risks Management and company’s internal control system, as well as give advice or recommendation to improve it.
- Coordinate, lead, supervise, and directly performs audit with other Team Member in designated areas of the organization to identify, resolve, and/or recommend solutions to management control problems.
- Perform different audit tasks which include preparation, paperwork, and other associated reports.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Data Science Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information System, Informatics Engineering, or other related field
- Minimum experience in the related field for 3 ~ 5 years at Manufacture company, IT company.
- Good understanding in Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) – Oracle or SAP (Purchasing, Inventory, Finance, Asset, Sales, etc.)
- Preferred to have experienced and knowledge in Internal Audit, IT Audit, GRC (Governance, Risk Mgt, Control).
- Preferred to have certification of QIA (Qualified Internal Auditor), Certified Risk Management Assessment (CRMA), CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor).
- Excellent understanding in data analytics/data Engineering, etc.
- Able to operate advanced level of Ms. excel and Ms. access, program such SQL, BI, etc.
- Have a good communication skill (able to speak and write in English, focus in problem & solution, logics).
- Have a good reporting skill (structured, specific, configured, importance, relevant)
- Able to work together in fast pace working type with determination
- Good in Korean Language will be advantage
- Willing to work in Cilegon